Our Legacy Planning Session is not your typical initial consultation. During your Session, we guide you and help you organize your assets and resources so you can finally relax about what you have and what protection you need. The Session is a real working meeting where you will:
- Choose the Right Guardians for Your Children
- Get Your Financial House in Order and Keep it that Way
- Confirm You Are Making Smart Financial Choices About Things Like Saving for College, Keeping Your Money Safe and Buying Life Insurance;
- Ensure Your Kids (& Spouse) Are Prepared for Life Without You
- Discover How To Legally Avoid ALL Estate Taxes & Keep Your Family Out of Court
- Learn the Secret to Protecting Your Kids’ Inheritance From Lawsuits and Divorce
- Discover How to Leave Your Loved Ones a Gift Far Greater Than All the Money in the World
How to Schedule Your Legacy Planning Session
- Call (770) 685-9501 and schedule your meeting. (This will usually be 2-3 weeks after you contact us.) The Legacy Planning Session is $450 unless you attend a Faulkner Law Workshop (see events page). The fee may also be waived if you are referred by an existing client or have received one of our promotions.
- After you have scheduled your meeting, you must return your Personal Information Form at least 72 hours before your scheduled meeting. The Form provides your attorney with the information necessary to make the meeting most valuable to you and your family.
What happens at the Initial Meeting?
At your meeting with the attorney, which usually lasts 1-2 hours, we will review your concerns and goals and identify the best ways for you to ensure your legacy and financial security for your family. We will also look at how to make things as easy as possible for your loved ones after you are gone.
By the end of the meeting, you should understand your planning options, what they will cost and whether Faulkner Law is really the right firm for you. If you decide we’re not a great fit, that’s okay! We are happy to refer you to another attorney that better fits your goals.
Who will you meet with?
All potential clients meet with Faulkner Law founder, Stan Faulkner. Born and raised in St. Louis Missouri, Stan has practiced law for over 15 years, and in that time he’s helped hundreds of families achieve peace of mind through planning. It’s his passion. You can learn more about Stan here.
Call to schedule your Legacy Planning Session today!